Skip to main content
Why isn’t my scan starting?
- Make sure your head is inside the oval and then follow the instructions inside the oval.
- And, make sure the oval turns green. If the oval is red, that means you are either too close or too far away so experiment with the position of your Apple device relative to your face.
- If the outline of the oval is red, generally you need to move the camera closer to your face. But don’t move too close - we still need to capture your whole face, from forehead to chin.
- Once the oval outline turns green, press Start. The 3,2,1 countdown to scanning will start.
- At the end of the countdown, the scanning starts.